Extra Virgin Olive OIL "Gold standard" 3L
OIL GOLD: production area, the area of the Volturno Valley area of Venafro, altitude S. l.m. 220.
Variety of olives used (only olives tradizionaili): AHRNTAL 80%, ROSCIOLA or ROSSUOLA, the OLEASTER, the wild OLIVE tree Of APRIL, PALLANTE, ROTONDELLA, LAGRIMELLO, 20 %.
The Cooperative uses for the production of oil GOLD standard, only selected olives, according to a special regulation within the contribution, very hard, named production regulation OIL, GOLD, inherent in the characteristics of the Pdo Molise, Protected Designation of Origin olive OIL of MOLISE.
TYPES OF PRODUCTION
- cold working;
- the use of only olivaggio typical
- reduction of the amount of water fed into the transformation phase;
- the use of lots of healthy olives;
- pressing differentiated according to the degree of maturation of the olives;
- transport with crates in complete aeration;
- harvesting olives with hand-stripping.
Bright green color until the whole of January, the golden yellow later;
Acidity, 0.20 to production.
Traditional hand picking, with facilitators
Continuous system modern temperature-controlled
Intense fresh fruity
Pleasant taste, full and balanced with hints of artichoke and fragrances herbaceous, with an intense aftertaste sensation of sweet, spicy absent
Ideal meat and fish, salads and vegetables raw or cooked.